iOS 11 Jailbreak is available through Electra which was developed by Coolstar Team and many other developers.
Below iOS versions are supported
- iOS 11.2
- iOS 11.3
- iOS 11.4 beta 3 (only beta 3 version, not iOS 11.4)
[Read this guide to Jailbreak iOS 11.0-11.1]
This Method Supports following devices
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
If your have a Apple device mentioned above and need to be jailbroken, this guide is for you.
- Download Electra (IPA) latest version from their official website from here
- Next, Download Cydia Impactor latest version from here.
- Now install Cydia Impactor on your computer and Open it then plug your Apple device into your computer
- Cydia Impactor will recognize the connected device
- Now Unlock your connected apple device
- Then you have to drag and drop downloaded IPA from Electra website in step1.
- Cydia Impactor will ask you to enter Apple ID and Password. Enter these information and hit Enter
- [Only If you get a Password Error, follow this step. Otherwise skip this] If you have activated 2FA in you Apple ID, Impactor may prompt your Password is Incorrect. This case you have to type an “App Specified Password” . To get this password go Apple website here and Sign In. Now find and click “Generate Password” and give it a fancy name. Now apple will provide you a unique password with random letters. Copy this password and paste on Cydia Impactor. Now Hit Enter.
- Now Cydia Impactor will upload the app to you Apple device. wait for it to finish
- Once it is finished, Unplug the device and open newly installed App
- If you get “Unverified Developer” Error, just go to Settings > General > Profile and Device Management. Select your email address and tap Trust. You will now be able to open the app
- After you get in to the app, tap “Jailbreak”. If App says “Installing Cydia” It means the process has started and your device will be rebooted after it is completed.
- If your device reboots without getting “Installing Cydia” message, it means the process has failed. Don’t worry, just repeat Step 12 until it get succeed. It might take several attempt to get succeed.
- Once your device reboots for the first time with success, Open Electra App and tap “Enable Jailbreak”
- Wait 2-3 seconds and see the Spinning Wheel. Well Now you have a Jailbroken Apple Device! Enjoy It!